Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my day in Eureka


Here are my dear friends Nym and Jaca, and their ultra-sweet dog Merry.
Wow, we've been blessed with a beautiful, warm day here along the coast. Yay for sunshine!
I started the morning cruising "downtown" (where even at 10:30am things were snoozeably quiet) and went to Los Bagels for a little snack. I lived just down the street from here for probably 3 years - maybe 4?

We headed to the Samoa beach around noon - check this out. You know, other than I hate that this car is rotting into the sand - I always get a little satisfaction when cars get stuck on the beach. Cars don't belong on beaches. Sadly, this one will probably be here for awhile. Although...it's kind of a cool picture - in an eerie, not-cool kind of way. You know what I'm saying?



Me, playing.



Yep, and here's me hugging Oscar goodbye. See ya later ya old warhorse! Thanks so much for getting me down here safe and sound. Have fun with "Leopard", your new farm truck buddy - don't get in too much trouble out there! I'll sure miss you! (But...honestly, I won't miss driving for awhile!)

No comments: