Saturday, February 2, 2008

I love you guys!


Oh, Joan and Sam - how I'll miss you both!
We were all supposed to go skiing today (with Victoria), but the weather is just too nasty for driving up the mountain - the snow would've been perfect, but it's raining sort of an icy sludge here in town at the moment and that doesn't make for fun driving. So we decided to bag it in favor of brunch and hot chocolates.
However, Joan and I are about ready to head out into icy sludgeville to hike at Oaks Bottom. She works outside for a living and I'm pretty well used to walking in all weather at this point (or I better get used to it quick) - so we're gonna try to work off those calories we just pounded and get some fresh air.

These two have been such great friends - wonderful sources of wisdom and strength - what blessings to have both of you in my life!! No crying, Sam!


No comments: