Thursday, January 17, 2008

last stop - the levi-sanchez'

I'm writing this morning from my dear friend Susi's house. Sus was my best friend in high school and I love that we are still part of each other's lives. She live in San Francisco with her very sweet husband Danny and two gorgeous girls, Rebecca and Taina.
We didn't get much time to visit, but I'll be staying here the weekend before I take off, so we'll able to catch up more then.
It's about 9:00 on Thursday morning and I'm getting ready to take a walk down to the BART station and head over to Oakland for a 1:50 flight home.
This tour has been pretty tiring, but very sweet and I'm glad I was able to make the trip. I do love the Bay Area - I will likely never live here again, but it will always be home, you know?
See you Portland-ites soon!



No comments: