Thursday, January 17, 2008

back home for a minute



After being forced to endure exactly 104 minutes of screaming children on my flight back from San Francisco - I came up with what I think is a stellar new investment possibility.

Chuck E. Cheese Airlines

Fun for the whole family! I can't believe someone hasn't already put this into play. Just think - kids could scream and holler with other kids - parents could sit by and coo - appreciating their munchkins without having to tolerate the seething glares of other passengers!
They could build one of those plastic ball rooms - maybe in the cargo bay - put an arcade down there. Have a fire pole leading from the passenger cabin down below. Chuck E. could come out and busk a little bit -- I'm doing it. Absolutely.

Did I tell you it would be THE mandatory airline if flying with children 5 and under?

It's good to be home in my own little room - I'm heading out tomorrow for three days on the coast - gonna sit and work on my first column for Street Roots, which is coming due as well as try to finish up a couple of essays I've been working on.

I'll be mostly out of cellphone and computer range - will be back late Monday afternoon.

BTW - the contest has three days left - the responses I've been getting are...varied.

No comments: