Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello from Albuquerque (and hey there Joe Spado!)

Howdy.
Kathleen, Carrie and I are in Albuquerque for the night. We left the walk briefly to take Carrie to the airport. Her father is very ill and she needs to head home for a short bit (please send kind thoughts her way!).
While I'm here, I actually have cell coverage again, having been in blackout for a week. But, we are leaving here tomorrow morning, so I won't get a chance to call as many people as I would like to.
On that note -- I love getting emails and voicemail messages - sometimes I only have coverage or access for a few minutes, or an hour -- and it's really nice to hear friendly voices when I do. So..emails are sweet, voicemails are sweet. Just sending that out to ya.
I'm gonna try to post a couple of different pieces while I'm in the hotel - but we are getting up about 3am to take Carrie to the plane, so I won't be online forever. It's already 7pm here and we are pretty much gonna eat dinner and go to bed.
Also, camera is still crapped out, but I started taking pictures with my phone. I'm hoping to get a cable so I can download those photos onto here. I'm also hoping to replace my camera while we are in this big ol culture shock city..but it depends on how willing we are to run around in traffic. At this point...we're not very willing.
Hope you enjoy the new posts .. the walk is still in Arizona, but we will be crossing the border on Sunday into New Mexico!

No comments: