Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pics from New Mexico

Here's some fun pictures from Chaco Rio. We do get to go to some beautiful places.

Here's Wade and Kid playing some blues early one morning.



Here is a picture of Kathleen's new birthday boots – aren't they lovely? This picture is pretty much for the Perrilat's out there – Hi Mom! Kathleen says she loves you!



Here is me in the desert. That's my new hat – yeehaw, eh? Remember those feathers I showed you, the one's I got in Fresno? They are now tucked into the band of this hat and are so far travelling quite nicely up there.



I wish I could express to you how friggin' windy it was at this camp. I thought we had gnarly wind down near Needles, boy was I wrong. Kathleen and I just sat in the truck for about an hour and watched everybody's tents whip around...and eyeing these big, black clouds coming in from the West. We thought it was going to dump on us big time, but we lucked out in that category.

Anyway, it was a truly beautiful couple of days – now I'll tell you the reason why we were here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Bovine neutral person hat! Nik, I dig this vicarious traveling thing! Glad I don't have to do 2 days without a shower.....I'd cave!