Thursday, March 20, 2008

hey, how about that - we're out of Williams!



Well my friends, we have moved our clan up and out of the El Rancho. I still haven't joined up with the group as I'm in need of one quiet evening to myself; so I'm at a motel in Flagstaff in my own little room. I refuse to say the name of the motel because the owners have been so bizarre and paranoid that I don't want to give them one inkling of advertising.
Kathleen is in the room next door - still recovering - she's doing a little better but is still struggling with this bout. Carrie and P.J. have returned to the Walkers and I'll be joining them tomorrow afternoon it looks like.
We are in Flagstaff for a week - a series of events; such as a panel discussion and benefit concert are slated to take place while we're here. Many of our walkers are going to be taking some time away to recuperate as there are others who are sick and in need of some relaxation. Dennis let people know this morning that now would be a good time to get well before we push on.
Flagstaff looks like a pretty sweet little town and we'll be bunking fairly close to the amenities , such as the library (!!!) - so I should remain fairly close to internet-world to stay in touch with y'all.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes - I'm sure we'll all be back up and walking strong soonly.

No comments: