Friday, May 30, 2008

Still in New Orleans

Hello everyone -- I have some new pictures for you here shortly I hope - my computer is still being feisty with me. We think it's the power cord that is funky and hope to get that fixed today. So...with the fact that I only have a little battery power left, I thought I would use it to just write a little something about what's been going on for us.

P.J. left our walk yesterday which was devastating to our spirit. Depending on who you listen to; he was either asked to leave or he chose to leave. In talking with P.J., he felt good with his decision and has no regrets - as he put it, "Hey, me and Creator are good...Creator released me from a commitment that was hard." and that works for me in my heart.

But his leaving has been a catalyst to emotions that have plagued our intimate family ever since Canton, OK...when the four of us sat down and made a pact, that whatever happens...we would get each other to Washington, D.C. There has been so much going on within camp politics, camp behavior...that we have all been questioning our commitment to stay here.

Well, I just got my 3 minute warning on my battery power. Sorry...you're gonna have to wait to hear what that is all about ...hopefully not to long. At this point I am staying...can't speak for the rest.

Will keep ya posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all can finish with such a short time to reach Washington.
Know it has been a challenge but feel all of you have faced bigger challenges and came through them.
I'm with you in spirit and wish I could join you sooner than DC.
Peggy