Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello All


Hey guys -- still in Tulsa -- the walk is heading out of here about 80 miles today..I'm in town with Kathleen and Jutta, waiting to put her on a bus which will eventually take her home to Germany. Sad, sad, sad. We'll head home after that.

Wanted to post a quick note though to let you know that I had to exchange my cell phone after mine got all weirdly electrocuted during the lightening storm a few days ago. So...lost pretty much all of my phone numbers. So..if you would like to email me at nikkijardin@yahoo and give me your digits...if you want me to have them that it...that would be great. Or...you can call me, and my phone should capture it then.

Anyway..pretty brain dead today..no sleep..so can't get it together to do much of a blog anyhoo. And all I have for new photos is a picture of downtown Tulsa.

Much love;

nik

oh...okay, Kathleen and Jutta tolerated my taking their photo...this is them at this coffeeshop
putting together a puzzle.

1 comment:

Spadoman said...

I've been with Saeko and Waco the past couple of days. Wako is staying in Minnesota. Waco and I will be leaving Minnesota and headed towards "The Walk" first thing Monday morning, May 19th. We are driving straight through and will see you soon.

Can't wait to be back. Miss you guys and love you all very much.