Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh Bob



Through some beautiful quirk of kismet and timing, my dear friend Regan was in Virgina, about 90 minutes away from my camp and we were able to connect for a brief overnight stay at her Nanny's house in Suffolk. I cannot tell you how good it was to be in the company of an old friend. I had no idea how much I had missed it until I was with Regs...it made me all kinds of homesick..on top of gratitude that I get to return to my family soon.

I don't have time to show you all the photos I took, I'll fill you in on all that in a little bit, but let's just say that I understood their Nanny to be quite the character and that Regs and Corbs miss her dearly (she passed away last October). Regan was in town to get the house ready for the new owner, who she likes very much it seems. I know both she and her sister have a multitude of memories in this house...so I'm glad that they will be able to come back and see it from time to time.


Anyway...Bob (my nickname for her) -- I love ya lots. Thanks so much for rescuing me and allowing me to enjoy your lovely company. See you in a couple of weeks!

No comments: