Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Short Delay

My sweet friends Peter and Kinga have returned from their time in Barcelona with family, and therefore I´m gonna hang with them here at Sanilles for a couple of days before I set off. Love those guys.

Thanks everyone for commenting...great to see you there Wako!! And thanks Kat-a-leen-san for sending along that spider news, nice that´s it´s such a positive sign!

It seems there is much internet access along the "camino," so I hope to be able to post frequently.

I think of you all everyday.

love, nik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nikki-san thanks for the postcard.. dreaming i was out adventuring in spain instead of at the emergency room getting my arm checked out only to find i have torn my rotator cup... can u see how yours is much more inviting.. !!!! i am living vicarously thru u now........!!!!
love kathaleen-san