Monday, December 22, 2008

More Snow Pics



"They" are now saying that Portland hasn't had a snow like this in forty years. Well how about that. I've been kind of sort of stranded. I get out for a walk here and there; I spent a little time shovelling little alleys between the street and the house so we could get through.

Skid didn't know what to think of it all



Gwennie's garden like she's probably never seen it before. She's been out of town for all of this.




My little white truck got a little buried too.







While I was shovelling, Skid became a little more curious about coming and seeing what all the excitement was about.



Eventually he made it all the way out to the garden through the little snow alley. He wasn't too into it, but he ventured.





Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: