Saturday, October 11, 2008

7 minutes...

Hey guys, I´m super-tired right now, so it´s fine that I only have seven minutes to post.

I can tell you that I reached Finisterre about an hour ago and have a nice little room facing the ocean...it´s in a rooming house run by a nice old lady, her husband is repairing his fishing net in the large living room. It´s cheap, and I´ll probably stay here two or maybe even three days and relax, sit on the beach and not walk ANYWHERE.

Well, I will be going out to the lighthouse, another 3.5 K from here, the true "end of the world." But I´ll do that tomorrow.

I will also spend some time writing to you guys tomorrow, rent this computer for an hour or so and tell you how this has all been. I can´t believe I´ve finished this walk...feels good, I feel good. My body is really tired and has been struggling the last three days, but it´ll recover just fine I figure.

Okay, gotta go pay this lady and take a shower. I´m a mess.

lots of love.

No comments: