Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sorry about that folks...



Apparently the fake baby picture has had more than its day in the sun. I have been really remiss about writing since I've been home and haven't even had the gumption to post new pictures, though I have plenty from my Bay Area trip. I'll try to get to that in the next couple of days.

My father pleeeeeeaaaded with me to get something else up here though so he wouldn't have to look at that doll anymore. Done.

Hey, have you guys ever heard of "reborns?" No, not the religious sect. While I was staying with Big G and Michelle we got to watching this program on 20/20 that talked about this craze that is happening right now. There are these very life-like looking babies that people are buying (adults, not children) and treating them like real babies. Think Cabbage Patch, but a lot more creepy on every front.

I'm not even going to get into it 'cause it just makes me sad. Check it out for yourself if you want and Google "reborns." Wacky.


I'll talk to you all soon. Lots to tell.

No comments: